Saturday, January 23, 2010

whirlwind

On Thursday, we went to go have "tea." Well my tea turned into brewed chocolate which turns out really isn't my cup of tea, but neither are tea and coffee. We spent a lot of time talking about grass roots theatre and were given a lot of websites to look like. It was a good time, and the explanation was well used. After getting back to my dorm room I crashed shortly after changing, and woke up to get ready and head to the Washington Pavilion. After walking around the VAC for two hours, a piece of art had yet to capture my attention, but the place as a whole had filled me up. I had a feeling and need to create a painting, drawing, or something myself. This turned out the be an ice sculpture of a rabbit shortly before it crashed to the ground. I left straight from the Pavilion to go home and have dinner with my mom. Shortly after I went on a grocery expedition with my parents. It turns out the grocery shopping wasn't as it was when I lived at home. Now it's pretty much throw whatever in the cart doesn't matter if everyone likes it or not. When we returned, I had enough time to get ready for a night out with my mentor and friends. Chris showed up, and we went out to eat with my mentor and his wife. Then later we were joined by a good friend for two rounds of bowling. After two rounds of bowling it was 9 P.M. and too early to go home, but too late to go to our usual ice cream spot. So we returned to my place and hung out in the hot tub till 2 A.M.. Turns out when we are attempting to get to bed half way on time that means to number one not talking to my dad and number two not to start talking about random things. The whirlwind that has taken over since Thursday night has now calmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment