Monday, January 25, 2010

Stranded

A two-wheel drive car is not the vehicle of choice in the winter for a NW Iowa resident, but seeing as it is my only choice I was unable and still am unable to make it back to Sioux Falls. Thanks to icy roads and horrible visibility I am stranded. This is the second time I've been stranded due to weather conditions, and now frankly I've decided it's time for winter to be over. Spring and Summer should get here. NOW!!!! I'm hoping that this front will clear out before tonight so I can get back. If not I'm not risking it again. I have no intentions after last nights almost going in the ditch and then almost kissing another car while only making it a 6th of the way back to Sioux Falls. Hope to be out of this house before I get stir crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment